Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

For the Love of my Students!

Both of my Saturday's classes were fantastic and I just have to brag on my students!

The first one was the yearlong Mystery Block of the Month EPP class.  I am so proud of each student and their January accomplishments. The three shapes we are working on this year are hexagon, diamond,and triangle. January's block introduced the diamond and hexagon. Each snowflake is perfection at its best and I can hardly wait to see everyone's February's blocks at the end of this month.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free photo slideshow


The next class on Saturday was the Star Hexie class. And let me tell you, the students were stars and came ready to work. We did all of the fabric cutting of the hexagon and triangle shapes using the AccuQuilt go and GoBig cutters and then machine sewed them together.

The students all completed one diamond section and then they have a week of homework before coming back to class on March 14 to finish up.



I love teaching!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...