Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Our BOM Fun Continues

Life is getting nearly back to normal. We are heading down the home stretch with the remodel and it is definitely a GREAT THING! The refrigerator is in the kitchen as of yesterday. Can I hear a BIG WooHoo.... Now, if I would just stop going in the living room looking for the fridge!

Last Saturday was my block of the month class and honestly that one day a month has really helped me get through the remodel by making me take time to focus on next month's block that will be unveiled.

Of course, I have to share some bragging pictures of my student's blocks. I love all of them!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free picture slideshow by Smilebox


The complete pattern for all of the blocks will be available for purchase after this mystery block of the month has ended so stay tuned for more information later in the year.

I hope to also do a repeat of the class next year; although, it will not be a mystery because the completed quilt will be finished for everyone to see before signing up for the classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...