Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

I bring you this interruption!


Merry Christmas to me....Merry Christmas to me. This arrived today and I am so darn excited. A big thank you to my hubby for gifting me my early present.

Do any of you remember this incredibly fun art form?  This year is the 50th Anniversary of the original spirograph so Kahootz Toys reintroduced the "SUPER Spirograph."

Notice the age range of:  AGES 8+.  That fits my age range!!!

Don't you think that some of those designs will make great quilting motifs. Shoot, I wish I was off work and could play NOW. For now, it's put away until later, but check out the gold collectible die-cast wheel.



There are only 5 more lines to stitch and the center of the tablecloth will be complete!  Yay!!!  I will make my Christmas deadline for the finish. I'll post a picture as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...