Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Woop, Woop -- My first traveler's Oregon Souvenir Revealed

Andrée's Wonderful Mountain!
This morning while I was waking up and sipping my coffee, I was so excited to receive an email from Andrée, one of our World Quilting travelers. She finished her Oregon souvenir and posted about it here. I was so excited to see her souvenir and read about how she took my pattern as her inspiration and created her own, unique masterpiece. I loved reading about her process and you will too.

To date we have 24 travelers that have joined us on this quilting adventure. Let's increase that number so we can have the plane all to ourselves. So who's going to be number 25!!!

Become a follower of my blog and post a comment below letting me know you need your passport. Email me personally if you don't want to leave your email address in the comment.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much JoJo. I am planning on going to Hawaii this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...