Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

Weekend Stitching

Decided to try and blog more and in order for me to do that, I need to be able to post off-the-cuff instead of feeling like I need to have something worthy to say which never happens.  Lol

On Friday, I finished all my outdoor yard work. Yay!

Then Saturday morning we woke up to cool breezes. Relief!  Then it started raining! Yay! That meant no outdoor watering and it became the perfect weekend for no-guilt stitching and eating chili.

I love Sue Spargo's projects and recently watched a lady stitching herself this needle roll. Oh no! The itch just wouldn't go away. Those cute little labels, the little wool circles, and those stitches...those awesome, jewel-like stitches. That's was it. I just had to make one for myself too! I'd thank her here but I don't know her name.

They look so pretty and remind me of little pieces of candy but much more healthy. And the needle roll is going to be oh so wonderful because now I can have a home for one of each type of needle right in its place while the 'overstock ones' can be safely tucked away in their appropriate tubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...