Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Woop...Woop - It's EPP BOM Class Day!!!

Check out the rhododendrons in bloom in my neighborhood!!! Who doesn't love the color RED.

I LOVE the last Saturday of each month because I get to unveil the new block of the month, see all of my awesome students, and ooh and awe over the wonderful blocks from the previous months. 

This month is our third month of classes. I love seeing all of the fabrics chosen for the blocks. I fall in love with each and every one of them. It's funny because I love my students fabric selections better than my own! Now that's doing one better than the teacher I think.
I am so mad at myself because I was having such a great time that I almost didn't get any pictures. There were some that I completely missed...dang it! But hopefully, I will catch up and do better next month.

Without further ado, see for yourself how beautiful they are...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free photo slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...