Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Bees in the Hive!

I love the last Saturday of each month because my students bring in last month's block for show and tell.  My students are kicking my butt on their creations, and I'm so loving it!!!  Check out these wonderfully, creative hives!

Last month's block was the beehive and let me tell you we had lots of buzzing going on. Any bee would be ecstatic to have one of these as their home.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free slideshow design


The class ended much too quickly as it always does but everyone got started on the April block which is a spring basket and the May block was shown. This year is truly flying by!

I'm in the midst of a home remodel so posting is going to be hit and miss for a while until I can dig out periodically from all the dust and debris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...